Worm burdens need reducing, Harkaverm is essential...
Harka-Verm bird worming treatment is for treating hairworm and roundworm.
- A liquid wormer for use against roundworm and hairworm
- Mix 6ml Harka-Verm to 2 litres of drinking water for 3 days
- Not to be used during moulting season, as may cause fret marks
- Contains Levamizole
Key Features: Simply added into drinking water*. This worming treatment can be used as a preventative before and after the breeding season.
*For birds that eat a moist diet, it is recommended to take the moist food away for 12 hours before dosing, so that they drink the water.
- Harkers Harkaverm application:
- Dilute 6ml of Harka-Verm in 2 litres of drinking water. Offer the diluted solution to birds over a 3 day period. Do not allow birds to drink from any other source. Precautionary worming is advised 3 weeks before commencing breeding.
- Active ingredients:
- Contains levamisole hydrochloride 8%w/v (80mg/ml).
give this before i put birds in for breeding make sure in good health and clean of any parasites