DrS Animal Care
DrS Senior is our exciting new on food supplement designed for older animals. Suitable for rats, mice, gerbils, hamsters, Guinea pigs, cats, dogs and other small mammals. The supplement makes life more comfortable for aging pets by providing the following key benefits:
• Comprehensive nutritional support to promote top health and wellbeing.
• Mobility support to keep the joints, tendons, ligaments and muscles working efficiently.
• Vitamins, minerals & essential amino acids designed to give your pets what they need to maintain a healthy, shiny coat and it also helps with their skin!
• Immune system support to aid with recovery and help with the production of white blood cells (the body's natural defence system).
• Simply add DrS Senior onto your pets favourite food 5 days per week.
- DrS Senior application:
- To be given 5 days per week for best results. 1.5kg per 1kg of bodyweight, 7.5g (2 1/2 teaspoons) for very small dogs & cats, 1.5g (1/2 teaspoon) for 2 to 3 rats, 1 pinch for one hamster. Scale up or down according to the size of the animal.
- Active ingredients:
- Hi value protein (15%), Essential oils, Vit A (170,000ius), D (17,000 ius), E (500 mgs), C, B1, B2, B6, B12, K, Biotin, Choline, Folic acid, Niacin and Pantothenic acid.
- Active ingredients continued:
- Minerals include Calcium, Cobalt, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Selenium, Sodium, Sulphur and Zinc. Joint support includes Chondroitin, Glucosamine & MSM. Selected health supporting herbs. Amino acids.