Amazing stuff!! My budgie was really struggling with her breathing now she has made a full recovery.
Probably the most advanced sick bird supplement for over a decade. Combines unique ingredients that assist the immune system to act quickly and effectively when the bird is invaded by any infectious germs. Supported with probiotics, prebiotics, vitamins, yeast extracts and the renowned Birdcare Energy System.
Most sick birds tend to fluff their feathers and often sleep with their head turned over their shoulder. These symptoms can be caused by hundreds of different illnesses so it isn’t much help for diagnosis but it is usually the first sign of illness. Our usual recommendation is to separate the sick birds if possible and put them into a warm environment. The quicker that you give such birds Guardian Angel the better. This product will provide energy (fluffing feathers is an effort to maintain body warmth), help maintain the birds water balance, provide support for the digestive system and give the immune system. In our opinion this approach is far more likely to work than giving broad spectrum antibiotics.
Guardian Angel key Features:
- Supports the immune system which fight invaders like bacteria and viruses.
- Supports the digestive system (pre and probiotics).
- Contains electrolytes to help with dehydration risks.
- Provides long lasting energy to help birds who are feeling off their food.
- Ideal for use after using antibiotics.
- Suitable for all cage and aviary birds including pigeons and poultry.
Testimonial from a happy customer:
"So impressed am I with your product that, at 75 and a bit, I’m tempted to try it on myself!
I don’t know what was wrong with him but he was obviously quite ill – lying crouched on perch or cage floor, hardly moving about, not singing, eating little. I gave him heat treatment for some days and he improved marginally. I then turned to Guardian Angel... with remarkable results: within a day-and-a-half he was up and about his cage, singing and eating well. He’s belting it out as I write. And they say miracles only happened in Biblical times."
- Guardian Angel application:
- 20g per litre or 1 level tsp (3g) for 150mls (do not use Aviclens with Guardian Angel) On food: Approx 1 gram per kg body weight. Give 1 pinch for 10 small finches, 3 canaries, 2 budgies, 1 cockatiels. Give 4 pinches for 1 Amazon or Grey.
- Active ingredients:
- Per kg unless stated otherwise: Vit A 377,000ius, Vit D3 47,700 ius, Vit E 943mg, Vit K, Vit B1 (Thiamine), Vit B2 (Riboflavin), Vit B6 (Pyridoxine), Vit B12, Biotin, Choline Bitartrate, Folic Acid, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin C.
- Active ingredients continued:
- Minerals include: selenium, iron, cobalt, manganese, copper, magnesium, zinc, sulphur, sodium and iodine, potassium, calcium. Allicin concentrate, glucose polymers, yeast extracts, L-carnitine tartrate, Freeze dried beneficial bacteria.
Wonderful product it certainly has made a huge difference to our Budgie Bailey. I didn’t know what was wrong with him sleeping a lot puffed up not eating much Well after a few days on Guardian Angel he is as bright as a button chirping away appetite is back too thank goodness. looking the picture of health again. So thankful for this product
Worked great for my male budgie he was not well at all and he is great now
A fantastic product that helped my budgie on the road to recovery when he was very ill
Will help around 80% of birds recover.
One of my love birds became ill and was sitting in the bottom of the cage, after 2 weeks of this product she’s back to her normal self. Thank you
i wish you all sold these products outside the uk like in usa i might have been able to save my sweetie pie cockatiel. te usa vets were of no help and hrs away.
Bought this for my dads budgie who was looking not so well ..puffed up feathers and sleeping all the time ..after a week on this he was back to his old self singing away and feathers looking healthy and back to normal..highly recommended this to anyone to try
This product is a must to have if you have cage birds . Luckily I had some in my cupboard to give my sick budgie as illness comes on sometimes really quick .. This product is amazing I can’t stress it enough it’s a must to have it will save your birds life ..