Sticky powdered calcium supplement for addition to live foods. Provides reptiles with a quality source of calcium with vitamin D3. This fine flowing powder allows for easier and more even distribution once applied onto live foods.
Quality chelated calcium! No more problems with...
- laying/giving birth
- Weakness in the females that cannot lay or give birth
- broken bones in the young
- shedding slowly
- co-ordination problems which may go as far as falling over
- respiratory problems
It is such an effective calcium source that most of the year you will only need it once or twice a week.
- CalciBoost brings amazing results
- CalciBoost is highly concentrated and works when some other supplements don't.
- Use as directed for best results
- Cuttle fish and grit won't solve the problems!
- CalciBoost gives high value for money with more calcium for your pound.
Key features: Ideal for breeding and growing reptiles. Calcium is involved in brain and nerve function and can improve behavioural problems.
- CROCdoc CalciBoost Powder application:
- Sprinkle one generous pinch over live food for every 150 grams of reptile bodyweight or one level teaspoon for every 3 kgs of bodyweight. Use between 2 and 5 days a week.
- Active ingredients:
- Contains calcium (33 grams/kg), Magnesium (2 g/kg) Vitamin D3 (25,000 ius/kg).