Emergency nutrition supplement. Stops sick and injured reptiles from starving.
Easy to absorb nutrients, digestive system support and immune boosting ingredients.
Worried that your reptile may be starving to death?
Poly-Aid is your answer:
- Emergency nutrition for acute cases
- Easy for the reptile to absorb when it's gut may not be working well
- Contains digestive support and immune system support
- Rescues many that look beyond help
- Best administered by feeding tube direct
- CROCdoc Poly Aid application:
- 3g (one level 5ml spoon) per 60g bodyweight twice per day. Mix 1.5mls of water to every 3g of Poly-Aid and feed by syringe, feeding tube or spoon. If greater dilution required to make swallowing easier then feed more frequently.
- Active ingredients:
- Vitamin A: 20,000 iu, Vitamin D3: 2,500 iu, Vitamin E: 50 mg, Vitamin C: 1000 mg. Albumen, mineral salts, glucose polymers.
- Active ingredients continued:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B12, Biotin, Choline Bitartrate, Folic Acid, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid.