DrS Animal Care
Comprehensive on food or in water supplement for stressed animals. Contains immune support ingredients, probiotics, vitamins, minerals and long term energy.
Small pets can really suffer when they are under the weather and what makes it worse is they just can't tell us. Many of us can tell when our pets are looking low so that is the best time to give them exactly what they need to get back on form. When the immune system is not nourished properly, it cannot fight off illness or infection properly and this can be rather distressing on your pets. So, DrS have developed Guardian Angel supplement, designed to specifically nourish your pet's immune system, allowing it to do its incredible job and fight back hard.
The great thing about Guardian Angel is that it can be put in their water or on their food, so it's really easy to feed.
The SOONER you get Guardian Angel into your stressed pets the better!
Guardian Angel gets to work right away! It will help their immune system and energy management and have them feeling better fast.
Remember, if you have a sick pet, keep them nice and warm so that they don't have to use up crucial energy trying to keep warm. If using a heat lamp, make sure they are able to get away from the heat source to cool down and also make sure they have plenty of fresh water to keep hydrated.
Where dehydration is critical use Guardian Angel, when they have stopped eating use Poly-Aid. If you're not sure, we're here to help! Call our FREE advice team on: 01453 835330.
- DrS Guardian Angel application:
- In water: 20g per litre or 1 level tsp (3g) for 150mls (do not use in the same water as Aviclens) On food: Approx 1 gram per kg (2.2lbs) body weight.
- Active ingredients:
- Vitamins A, D3, E, K, B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B6 (Pyridoxine), B12, Biotin, Choline Bitartrate, Folic Acid, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, C, selenium, iron, cobalt, manganese.
- Active ingredients continued:
- Copper, magnesium, zinc, sulphur, sodium and iodine, potassium, calcium. Allicin concentrate, glucose polymers, yeast extracts, L-carnitine tartrate, Freeze dried beneficial bacteria: L. casei casei 40 mil cfus/gram, E. faecium 120 mil cfus/gram.