always have a pot of this as a standby have used before and keeps a bird going until medicine starts to work
Poly-Aid acts as emergency nutrition for sick birds. Use when starvation is a concern. Easy to absorb nutrients plus digestive support and immune boosting ingredients.
Worried that your bird may be starving to death?
Poly-Aid is your answer:
- Emergency nutrition for acute cases
- Easy for the bird to absorb when it's gut may not be working well
- Contains digestive support and immune system support
- Rescues many birds that look beyond help
- Best administered by crop tube direct to the beak or crop
- Poly Aid application:
- 3g per 60g bodyweight twice per day. Mix with 1.5ml water per 3g Poly-Aid and feed with crop-tube or spoon.
- Active ingredients:
- Vitamins A, D3, E, K, C. Balanced protein, mineral salts, glucose polymers, 8 Rapisorb minerals and 9 other essential vitamins.
This product helped us save the life of a young Swift that had fallen from its nest.
First time I have used this product on a starved wild Swift. The effect was little short of miraculous.
Easy to use, arrived quickly. My chickens were sick for several weeks and were on antibiotics (which didn’t help) I know from myself what antibiotics do to your guts but it was really remarkable how they went from listless to running around the garden over the course of a week of using this in combination with guardian angel. Safes their lives and I’ll always have some in thank you.
It's hard to put into words how amazing this product is. I have kept birds for over 30 years including chickens, quail, finches and Canaries. I had a very poorly Canary who got so weak I held out very little hope. Polyaid revived the Canary in a manner that can only described as miraculous. This product combined with Guardian Angel should be in all bird owners first aid kits.
it really dose seem to help .birds are rarely ill ,when they are off, I give them poly aid straight away ,which seems to help them recover ,from what I don't know Like people there must be lots to throw them out of condition .
I have only had to use this twice but it does what it says on the tin its a life saver. Would not be without this product.